Hello geeks, in this python 3 tutorial, you are going to learn A to Z of Python dictionary. We will discuss the followings:
- What is Python Dictionary?
- How to create a Dictionary!
- Add, Delete, Update Elements.
- Access Elements of a Dictionary.
- Merging Two Dictionaries
- Creating Nested Dictionary
- Adding, Deleting, Updating elements in a Nested Dictionary.
- Different Methods of Python Dictionary.
- copy(), fromkeys(), get(), pop(), popitem(), items(), keys(), values()
So, without further ado let’s jump into it.
What is Python Dictionary?
Python dictionary is a data type of python programming language. It stores data by mapping them with a key. Data are stored in “Key-Value” pairs where each “Key” must be unique. Lists, Tuples can also be stored as value in a dictionary.